Handmade Greek Sandals
YOUR HANDMADE ITEM WILL CURRENTLY TAKE 3 - 4 WEEKS TO COMPLETE.
These high-quality sandals are built to last. Veg tan leather, and an EVA rubber sole.
- I make these by hand in my shop in rural New York State.
- Uppers are %100 top-grain veg-tan cowhide in saddle brown.
- Soles are high-density EVA rubber.
- Straps are a 1/2" wide and 6' long single cut of leather.
- Each piece is stitched together using a hand-done saddle-stitch.
- The edges and backs of every piece of leather have been hand-burnished.
- The soles are reinforced with stitching at the heel AND toe.
It's never fun when one of the straps pulls loose, or the sole peels off of your sandal. A blowout! With stitched straps, and reinforced heels and toes, these sandals are blowout-proof! When other sandals use machine-made cowhide leather staps that are stiff and break easily, I want these to be the nicest pair of sandals you've ever owned. And, I want you to own them for a long time.
Message me if I can be of assistance,
- EVERYTHING WE SHIP IS INSURED! -
See FAQ's and shop policies for more information.
Everything is made with the highest quality leathers.
it's not necessary, but an occasional treatment with an oil, or leather conditioner will prolong the life of the item.